We have examined and answered so far:
- Not everyone who is not Calvinist is Armenian
- There is a difference between Baptist and Armenian
- The TULIP theology actually contradicts Scripture
- Total Depravity actually teaches Total Inability
- Total Inability is the key teaching of Calvinism – if Total Inability is removed, the entire Calvinism doctrine falls apart immediately.
- Calvinism really is Augustinianism
- There’s not a whole lot of difference between Calvinism and some Roman Catholic doctrines
- The historic understanding of Salvation as expressed by the Early Church “Fathers” does not match Calvinism’s understanding
- A person reading the Bible literally through for years without having been taught Calvinism would not arrive at an understanding of TULIP theology, thus raising grave doubts as to any claims of it being “Biblical”.
- Total Inability is based upon Biblical half truths.
- There are few Calvinist proof texts, and they are cited against the majority of Bible verses…
View original post 1,819 more words