- Place their ministry or career before their family.
- See others as a way to support their ego and pleasure.
- Love to be seen as “spiritual”, and hate anyone who makes them look otherwise.
- Are unreasonably controlling of their family and others under them.
- Do not allow others to compare them to the Word of GOD.
- Emphasize their exclusive understanding of the Word of GOD.
- Have a violent temper in private if their control or ego are threatened.
In this life, there will always be the blind, foolish throngs who follow blindly after narcissistic proud men. Slowly, these leaders become hollow, cruel individuals who will crush anything that threatens their pride, control, and status. Their followers are content with being told what to think and mock those who research and seek truth on their own. These proud leaders cannot exist without the…
View original post 501 more words